- This event has passed.
May 20 - May 27| $1995
We’re in a Cozumel kinda mood! We got a great deal so the trip is affordable and we’re looking forward returning to one of our favorite dive destinations. May 20 departure, 27th return.
Trip tariff of $1995.00 includes:
- Round-trip airfare from LAX, transfers in Cozumel
- 7 nights accommodation at Scuba Club Cozumel
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Five days of 2-tank boat dives
- Unlimited shore diving
- Tanks & weightbelt rental.
$700 deposit on sign-up will hold your spot on this trip. $700 March 1st, Balance $595 due April 10th. Please mark your calendars.
ADDITIONAL EXPENSES: Drinks, tips, dinner, optional day diving the Cenotes ($150), shopping, rental gear
other than tank & weightbelt, $4.75 cash daily (5 dive days) for the Marine Park Fee, payable at the start of the week,
There’s now a 240 MXP (about US $11) visitor tax for the state of Quintana Roo, payable online here.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED.
* DAN DIVER’S INSURANCE IS REQUIRED. CALL 800 446-2671 FOR DETAILS.
* WHAT TO TAKE: ITEMS IN BOLD ARE REQUIRED. OTHER ITEMS ARE RECOMMENDED.
* PASSPORT VALID FOR SIX MONTHS AFTER OUR DEPARTURE FROM COZUMEL.
* PHOTOCOPY OF FRONT PAGE OF YOUR PASSPORT (KEEP SEPARATE FROM YOUR PASSPORT)
* CERTIFICATION CARD
* LOG BOOK
* SKIN & SCUBA GEAR (EXCLUDING TANK & WEIGHTBELT)
* PADLOCK FOR YOUR GEAR LOCKER
* LIGHT WINDBREAKER, BATHING SUITS, SHORTS, T-SHIRTS, HAT
* READING MATERIAL
* SEASICK MEDICATION IF REQUIRED
* INSECT REPELLENT
* CAMERA, EXTRA BATTERIES, CHARGER
* ZIPLOCK BAGS
* LOMATIL OR IMODIUM AND ANTIBIOTICS IN CASE OF THE MONTEZUMA’S REVENGE.
* DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CARRY ILLEGAL DRUGS OR OTHER CONTRABAND.